Tuesday, January 5, 2010

McDonald's: What rock have I been living under?? FREE kiddie cones


Ok, so I took the kids to McDonald's because it is too cold to play outside and we all have Cabin Fever.  I bought a coffee to justify having my kid play in their indoor playground.  All of a sudden, I notice that there were kids holding the perfect size ice cream cones that were about the size of your thumb.  I asked the parents about it.

NEWS FLASH FOR ME:  Participating McDonald's give your kids FREE kiddie cones.  Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled deals...

**In case you did not know, Chick-fil-a will give your child a FREE ice cream cone or cup if they turn in their Kid's Meal Toy.

Any other kids deal that you know about? Please comment.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment